2015 BOUNCE BACK: THE POWER OF RESILIENCE
Full-Day Conference-CE’s Available
Friday, October 9, 2015
Battleground Country Club
Manalapan, NJ 07726
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
We never know when a life changing event such as death of a loved one, life threatening illness, natural disaster, divorce, financial losses, or a car accident can cause us to feel like we are on a physical and emotional roller coaster and in great need of survival tools and support. It is because none of us is immune to the bumps in life, that Bounce Back: The Power of Resilience Conference was conceived. Join us for an enlightening full-day conference designed to EDUCATE, EMPOWER, AND ENRICH both community members and the healthcare and educational professionals who serve them. Participants will discover new skills from within and resources in the world in which they live in order to survive and thrive as they recover from serious life challenges.
BOUNCE BACK: THE POWER OF RESILIENCE WILL BE HELD ON OCTOBER 9, 2015 from 9:00 AM TO 4:00 PM at the Battleground Country Club. Light breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day will be included in the registration fee.
2015 CONFERENCE HONOREE
REV. LISA LANCASTER, BCCC
Recently retired Chaplain and Director of Pastoral Care, CentraState Healthcare System, Freehold, NJ.
DANIEL J. TOMASULO, PHd, MFA
TEENA CAHILL, PsyD
This years conference will feature the following breakout sessions:
For a full description of workshops please click here
Morning Workshops 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Finding the Positive in Adversity: Changing Challenges into Triumphs Charles Fleisher, BA, Author, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur & Regina Rosenthal, PT, MA
- Understanding and Supporting Child and Teen Grief Lynn Snyder, MPS, LPC, ATR-BC, CT
- Resiliency, Breathing, and Being through Yoga Sudha Allitt, PhD, E-RYT, PYT
Afternoon Workshops 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Press to De-Stress: Acupressure for Self-Care Regina Rosenthal, PT, MA, Author “The Heart of Healing”
- Moving Meditation: Qigong for Good Health Maxine Forster Guenther, MA, Certified Instructor Integral Qigong
- Tears to Transformation: Three Women’s Personal Journey of Grief ~Rosemarie Reilly, MA, CMS; Linda Surks, BS, CPS, NCADD-Middlesex; Abby Boxman, Student Rutgers University, Social Work Program, Founder of local GRASP, Grief Recovery After a Substance Passing