HealthForumOnline is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. HealthForumOnline maintains responsibility for these programs and their content.
The following State Boards allow APA approved programs to be used for CE credits:
- The Pennsylvania Boards of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors.
- The New Jersey State Boards of Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists & Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
If a participant has a question whether APA approved CE’s are accepted they should contact their state professional board.
- APA approved CE credits (4 CE’s) can be purchased for an additional charge of $35.00.
- Advance registration, plus CE’s = $120.00.
- Walk-in registration, plus CE’s = $135.00
Please click on the Buy Now button to register for the Conference and Continuing Education credits in advance:
After completing this event, participants will be able to:
- Understand the mechanisms by which personal traits and relationships impact resilience and well-being in response to coping with stress/trauma.
- Identify the experience of grief across the developmental stages of life.
- Distinguish between normal and complicated grief reactions.
- Define the construct of stress and recognize its potential negative consequence on an individual’s health and wellness.
- Discuss the underlying theories, common terminology, and significant research findings associated with the field of positive psychology.
- Include evidence-based mind and body interventions into their personal and clinical practice to manage stress.